[VC Walcot] VC Walcot Hill Climb 2011 Results

John Stevenson john at mtb-oz.com
Tue Oct 4 05:22:18 EDT 2011

There are now two VC Walcot outposts on Facebook:

The VC Walcot *page *at http://www.facebook.com/vcwalcot - I set this up
last night as the public info point for the club, so, yes, it's a bit
sparse.

The VC Walcot *group *at http://www.facebook.com/groups/21087255643/ is
secret, which is why you couldn't find it. We made it secret a few weeks ago
so that the lowlifes who were stealing bikes from sheds around Bath couldn't
use it as a list of people who had nice bikes.

Annoyingly, though, you can only be added to a group by someone who is also
your Facebook friend. So respond to the friend request I just sent you and
I'll add you.

On 4 October 2011 10:12, Paul Robson <Paul.Robson at futurenet.com> wrote:
> Could someone post a link to the Facebook page, please? I searched for VC
> Walcot and the only page I could find seemed like a bit of a ghost town...
> Cheers, Paul
> On 3 Oct 2011, at 10:16 pm, Jonathan Arnold wrote:
>
> Hi all,
>
> Many thanks for everyone’s help over the weekend and a massive well done
> Paul Robson, Jason Bhandari and Andy Wright who won the team event for
Velo