[VC Walcot] This Sunday's ride

John Stevenson verb.adverb at gmail.com
Fri May 27 18:04:49 EDT 2011

St Catherine's involves - in total - more climbing to get to the same
point. Which is fine for you 6W/kg types, but those who are more like
6kg/W need our climbs as easy as possible!

Check out the elevation profiles:

St Catherine's:
http://www.bikely.com/maps/bike-path/519393

Bannerdown:
http://www.bikely.com/maps/bike-path/519392

See you Sunday, and good luck to everyone doing the Frome 10 tomorrow.