[VC Walcot] Bath Cycle Races

Ian Savage outdoornut at btinternet.com
Fri May 20 13:53:45 EDT 2011

Hellooo,
After 3 great rounds of racing through May the last of the Bath Cycle Races( for now) is on this coming Wednesday.

So far the "experiment" of the 4 clubs working together to promote the races has worked really well, and should bode well for the future of racing in and around Bath.

Many thanks to those of you who have already helped out with the marshalling and race organisation.

With this being the final week we are particularly keen that the event should go off smoothly so again are looking for marshals to help during the race and if possible for about half an hour afterwards to help pack away everything.

If you can make it, fantastic; I would be grateful I you could let me know you will be there so I can pass on numbers to this weeks organisers.

Hopefully see you there.

Cheers
Ian

...Life's Better By Bike