[VC Walcot] Bath Cycle Races, round two.

Ian Savage outdoornut at btinternet.com
Tue May 10 16:08:43 EDT 2011

Just a quick note to remind you of the second evening of the Bath Cycle Racing tomorrow night.

Last week saw a good set of races, especially as it was the first night, with some fast bunch racing in the 3/4 and E/1/2 races.  We are hoping for a few more riders tomorrow.

We are still in need of Marshals, so if you are available and fancy helping out the Bath cycling scene it would be great to see you; 18:00 by the monument in Victoria Park.

Hopefully see you tomorrow.

Cheers
Ian

...Life's Better By Bike