[VC Walcot] 5th Anniversary Jersey - Only 7 Days Left!

Laurie Chalk lauriechalk at googlemail.com
Wed Jun 22 10:31:11 EDT 2011

Hi All,

A reminder that there are only 7 days left to grab the exclusive 5th
Anniversary jersey made by Shutt Velo Rapide. The order period will close
next Wednesday. After that I will be passing the order to Shutt and Jon A
will be sorting the financials to make sure we get these jerseys asap.

I have 11 orders so far (thank you!) which means we've passed the minimum
order for the jersey to be made. Why not drop me an email and add yourself
to list. This is a top quality jersey at a very competitive price. Try and
buy a Rapha jersey for £75 in club colours.........you know it makes sense
;0)

**Kalas order update - I am still yet to get confirmation that they will
produce both the green and white jersey options this year. I am hoping they
will as this means we can maximise our potential for the 20+ discount. The
pricing is all ready to go out on email to you all. The kit will be at a
slightly higher cost than last time but this is mostly due to VAT increases.
As soon as I get the 'go ahead' email I'll set those prices loose!

Laurie.