[VC Walcot] Low in hospital after crash

Russell George rcg1967 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 27 17:51:57 EST 2011

Hi Everyone,

Sorry to hear about Low. She is such a friendly person and v. welcoming on
club rides so its all the more sad to hear she is crook. I hope she is back
on her feet and bike soon.

On anothr subject, the Tour of Wessex is now open for registration. I've
done parts of this the past two years and am intending to do all three days.
Does anybody fancy teaming up for a VC walcot team effort? I'm not talking
about competition standard, I'd be happy to do the entire 329 miles in 24
hours, so a little bit faster than club ride pace but nothing spectacular.
There are lots of ridrs out of the road and plenty of opportunity to jump on
some fast groups for a bit of through and off. I hope to be out on the club
ride Sunday week, so if anyone is up for it perhaps we could talk then?

Here's to a speedy recovery for Low!