[VC Walcot] FW: Upavon Racing

Ian Savage outdoornut at btinternet.com
Mon Jan 3 10:50:33 EST 2011

Happy new year!

Hopefully the milder(??!) weather in the last week has given you a chance to
stretch those wheels.

For those keen enough to race at this time of year (yes I am one of them!)
the link below pertains to one of the more local winter series at Upavon.
This year due to building works it will not be held there, but will be held
on a near by site, but you need to register your car registration with the
organiser.  Please have a good read of the link below if you are planning to
race, and hopefully I will see you there.

http://www.britishcycling.org.uk/road/article/roa20101222-New-Venue-for-Wint
er-Racing-in-the-South-0

Cheers

Ian