[VC Walcot] Saturday Ride

Jeroen Weimar jeroen at weimar.plus.com
Thu Feb 24 01:48:47 EST 2011

Hi Helen

There is an 0800 ride from Cadence on Saturdays. We've been going offside most of the winter but will be venturing back onto road bikes. Usually 3-5 people. I'm not out this weekend but Tony Solon should be.

There is also a more temperate 0800 group run by Tony Payne which, I think, leaves from Johns Bikes.

All the best

Jeroen