[VC Walcot] Fwd: New Santini Sportive Series for 2011 from Votwo events.

John Stevenson John.Stevenson at futurenet.com
Mon Feb 21 08:07:46 EST 2011

1600m of climbing in 160km isn't much by Bath area standards. There have been club rides that do well over 1000m in half that distance.

Great to see so many people on Sunday's ride - bummed that I had to bail immediately. Memo to self: Speedplay cleats need frequent checking. And Loctite.

If anyone knows the email addresses of the many new faces from Sunday, please put them in touch with me so I can add them to this mailing list.

All the best

john
--
John Stevenson