[VC Walcot] Fwd: New Santini Sportive Series for 2011 from Votwo events.

Helen Bennett helenpjbennett at googlemail.com
Tue Feb 15 14:18:12 EST 2011

Hello All

Sorry for the mass e.mail but I did the VO2 sportive last year in
Silverstone and really enjoyed it. This year they are doing 2sportives and
moving the latter one (31st July) to Castle Combe!!! They have 25/50100
options I have already entered the 100 (15% discount until next monday)
Utter bargin for a local sportive at £26.50??

I reckon we should have a really good 'local' showing (if 100 is too much
there is always the 50 or 25 which are even cheaper!!) its all on our
'quiet' lanes after all!!

If anyone else signs up let me know and we can do reccies of the route when
they publish it etc.

 Dear Helen

Thank you for taking part in the Specialized Silverstone Sportive with us in
2010. We now have a exicting new series of Sportives in 2011 for you.

Santini and the National Trust have joined forces with Votwo events to
organise the Santini Sportives Series 2011. For more information please
follow this link to the votwo events website.
www.votwoevents.co.uk<http://www.votwo.co.uk/votwo2007/events-and-adventure/racing.php?evtyp=RACE>

As you have entered one of our Sportives events in the past I would like to
offer you a 15% discount code to both the sportive events in the Santini
series. Just use the discount code: 15offersantini
when entering a Santini Sportive event online. This offer only lasts for 2
weeks and ends on the 21st of Febuary.

Hope to see you in July!

Thanks

Ben Mason
Director
Votwo Events & Adventure Ltd
www.votwo.co.uk
Registered in England and Wales No: 5986260
Registered Address: 3 Hill House, Tehidy Park, Camborne, Cornwall, TR14 0TH

   <https://regonline.activeeurope.com/> This email was sent to you at
helenpjbennett at googlemail.com because your email address was used to
register for Specialized Silverstone Sportive at regonline.com. View
our Privacy
Policy <http://www.activenetwork.com/privacy-policy.htm>.
Having trouble reading this email? Click
here<https://regonline.activeeurope.com/t/c.aspx?0=11412&2=35972643&8=3&9=zXYQZkNRHBM=&10=3&1=817993&3=48rUr3Jii+3hMwSp8e4EeQ==>to
see it in your web browser.