[VC Walcot] Sunday Group Ride 19 Dec

Laurie Chalk lauriechalk at googlemail.com
Sat Dec 17 10:18:01 EST 2011

Hi All,

A quick note to let you know that if you're planning to join tomorrow's VC
Walcot Group Ride then there may not be a recognised ride leader. Low is
hoping to make it but is not 100% sure she will be free.

Please don't let this put you off, however. Just make sure you have a route
in mind if Low 'Queens of Routes' isn't present.

On another note. I was out with the Saturday morning ride today that meets
at Cadence for 8am. The roads were very icy/slushy in places so if you are
out tomorrow please take care. We didn't see any cyclists go down but did
see a car on its roof on the Tunley to Timsbury road after hitting black
ice.

Laurie.