[VC Walcot] Open Hill Climb - Call for Marshalls -­ 3 October 2010

James Ford jmf342001 at hotmail.com
Sun Sep 12 16:07:06 EDT 2010

Dear all,

Thank you to all those who replied to say they would like to marshall on the Hill Climb.

We still require another 4 marshalls for the event to be able to go ahead.  Can anyone else help on this important club event (Sunday 3 October, roughly between 14:00-16:00)?

It is truely exciting and interesting to watch.  Also, and without wanting to sound 'preachy', the club runs etc. don't organise themselves so any help on these large events is a great way to put something back into the club!!

Let me know by email if you can make it.

Cheers

James