[VC Walcot] VC Walcot long ride - this Sunday

Lowenna Smith L.C.Smith at bath.ac.uk
Thu Jun 24 08:50:06 EDT 2010

Hello,

Just a reminder that there will be two rides running this Sunday:

- The 'normal' club run starting at 9.30am outside the Guildhall led
by Pete Giddings

- and the long ride starting at 8am (same place) led by me - this will
be ~100miles long.

The long ride (following on from Jon's medium ride) is intended to be
a social ride, but don't forget to respect the distance. We suggest
bringing 2 bottles, plenty of food (+ some cash) as well as the usual
puncture repair/phone etc... Don't forget we will be out a while so
check the weather forecast. We are going to ride up and around the
Cotswolds water park - really pretty area and for the most part a flat
ride. I will send another email once I have put the route on Bikely.

Hope to see a lot of you Sunday,
Low