[VC Walcot] Social?

Hannah and Luke Watson lukewatson.email at virgin.net
Fri Jul 9 12:00:56 EDT 2010

hi all- could someone let me know what's going on with the saturday morning ride? Ive been out of the loop for a while with baby no 3 but am now getting back in the swing and have been inspired by my stay in brussels at the weekend! at the moment there are people turning up at johns and cadence which seems a bit silly to me! even if there are supposed to be two groups going at different speeds, why not all meet at the same starting point?!

cheers

Luke

Sent from my iPhone