[VC Walcot] VC Walcot Club Kit Order Form

Michelle Murray shellymurray76 at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Jan 25 17:04:19 EST 2010

hi all. The club kit has arrived and all sorted. I have it at my house in frome if anyone would like to collect it on sunday after the club cycle i will come into bath to drop it off for those of you that will not be there sunday i will be at the next club get together or drop me an email if you want it before them. I am waiting on new computer for home so only got email on phone should have it sorted by end of week so will mail everyone that ordered items with what they owe will need payment when you get your items.  michelle