[VC Walcot] Pub Grub Menu

Peter Giddings human_pipe_cleaner at hotmail.com
Sat Apr 24 13:51:25 EDT 2010

Hello fellow walcoters,
As Low has said the AGM is being held in the Pulteney Arms on Wednesday evening this week. Apart from having a chance to have your sayin how the club is run, getting to see all your club mates in civilian attire and have a beer, you can have some food too!
I'd really like to see a big tun out as this year is going to be a big year for Green and Cream in the cycling scene, there is lots afoot and we'll be discussing some of our plans and asking for your opinions on Wednesday night.
To ease the trials and tribulations of producing lots of food at short notice the oub have asked that we preorder food to be served at the end of the AGM, so if you would like to eat (and don't want to have to wait for it) you will need to choose your dish and e-mail Lowenna before 9am on Tuesday, then turn up on the day with the right money.
Hope to see you all there on Wednesday, the more the merrier
Pulteney Arms MenuServed Wednesday to Friday 12-2.30pm and 6-9pm, Saturday 12-3pm.Grilled goats cheese and pan fried apple salad
Small £6.00 – Large £8.00Soup of the Day with a crusty roll
£4.50Smoked Mackerel Salad with lemon and dill dressing
Small £6.00 – Large £8.00Welsh Rarebit with a chilli chutney and side salad£6.95Spaghetti tossed in Garlic and Olive oil
and roasted Mediterranean veg
£6.95Chicken and Bacon Salad with our house dressing and parmesan shavingsSmall £6.00/Large-£8.00Wiltshire Ham, Egg and  Homecooked Chips
£6.95The Pulteney Arms Burger served with salad and
a side of skinny chips with sour cream
and sweet chilli dips
£7.50 (Add a £1 for cheese and bacon)Trio of Gloucester Old Spot Sausage and Mash with a onion gravy
£8.50The Pulteney Arms pie of the day served with seasonal
vegetables and homecooked chips
£9.50Beer battered fish and homecooked chips with a minted pea purée
£9.008oz Char-Grilled steak with skinny chips, mushrooms, grilled tomatoes and beer battered onion rings
£12.50Mushroom Stroganoff served with rice
£8.25Char-Grilled Chicken Breast on Mash Potato with leek and bacon creamy sauce and seasonal veg£10.50Side NibblesSkinny Chips £2.60, Garlic bread £2.60, Bowl of Seasonal Vegetables £2.25,
Beer-Battered Onion Rings £2.00, Homecooked Chips £3.25