[VC Walcot] Sunday ride and hill climbs

MARTIN ELLACOTT ellacott1 at btinternet.com
Sat Sep 19 06:41:37 EDT 2009

Darren - Brilliant - thanks for the quick response - I may come out and watch the hill climb tomorrow depends on the 'boss'

should be out next  Sat with son in law Rob

Pete - could you put me on the mailing list and do you have a large jersey???

best regards

Martin Ellacott
Flat 2a ,9 Oxford Row
Bath BA1 2QW