RE: [VC Walcot] Inaugural VC Walcot Open Hill Climb - 4 October 2009

Jonathan Arnold jonathan.arnold at homecall.co.uk
Sun Sep 6 11:24:50 EDT 2009

James,

More than happy to marshal, make tee, bakes cakes or whatever. Thinking
about it perhaps I’d better give the baking a miss, last time wasn’t pretty.
In all seriousness the rest of the Arnold household can all turn out a mean
Victoria Sponge and/or chocolate rice crispy cakes if needed.

Cheers,

Jonathan