[VC Walcot] 24hr Trackathon for Children in Need

Tony Solon tjsolon1 at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 19 09:19:21 EST 2009

Guys,

Tav and I are taking part in a 24hour trackathon in Calshot tomorrow (20/11/09) in aid of Children in Need.
Event info: http://www.demon-cycles.co.uk/tmr/tmpudsey24hrs/2009index.htm
8 teams will partake in the event. Tav and myself are riding with the Chippenham Wheelers contingent.

Our overall challenge is to cover more than 553 miles between 12 noon tomorrow and Saturday noon - your challenge is to donate as much cash as possible online at the official event justgiving site: http://www.justgiving.com/tmpudsey24hr/

Thanks in advance for your donations & support,
Tony & Tav