[VC Walcot] Club kit samples

Peter Giddings vc_walcot at hotmail.co.uk
Fri Nov 6 10:41:52 EST 2009

Hi everybody,

I have samples from kalas for people to try on. The following items are available for youto try on at my office on Bath Uni Campus Claverton Down (BA2 7AY):

Mens bibshorts: S, L & XL

Womens shorts/bibshorts: S, M & L

Mens/Womens bibtights: XS, S, M, L & XL

Womens Short sleeve jersey: S, M & L

Mens short sleeve jersey: S, L & XL

Womens no-wind jacket: L

Mens No-wind jacket: S, M, L & XL

If With the exception of mens short sleeve jerseys and womens winter jerseys that should cover most of us. If there is something that you want to try on which isn't here e-mail the club list to ask if someone has that item so you can try theirs on.

If you would like to try on items then I will be in my office most days next week and probably the folowing week as well. I dont work 9-5, so call to check that I'll be around. Once I have finalised couple of appointments I'll let everyone know two evenings the following week when I will be in my office until 8:30 for people to try stuff on so everyone should get a chance to try stuff on before ordering.

The kit really is very good, shorts are very comfortable and everything is printed club colours so it will look great too. You'll need to cover yourself for this winter and next Spring/Summer so think ahead as there is unlikely to be another order before the season starts.

Pete