[VC Walcot] Festival of Cycling

Rick Hewes rick.hewes at zirconsoftware.co.uk
Fri Jun 26 07:06:40 EDT 2009

Hiya,

Abergavenny is hosting the Mens National Road Race this coming weekend.
http://www.abergavennyfestivalofcycling.co.uk/gpwales.html

A couple of us are planning to cycle there and then possibly cycling
back depending on how we feel. (We are meeting someone there who has a
car :-) so we can decide on the day if we are cycling back)

The national road race includes 10 laps of the town centre of
Abergavenny so we thought that this was the best place to head for.
It's about 50 miles there and we are planning to get there at 12:30 as
the race is scheduled to finish at 15:15.
This gives us time to bag a good spot on the finishing circuit and soak
in some atmosphere/sun/rain.
We are heading out from the Guildhall at 9am.

Can you please let me know if you are interested and we'll wait for you
at the Guildhall.
And I can print out as many maps as necessary etc.

Ta,

Rick.