[VC Walcot] Vc Walcot TT Series Round 5

Chalk, Laurie Laurie.Chalk at sunchemical.com
Tue Jul 28 04:11:08 EDT 2009

Hi All,

Tomorrow is the 5th round of this year's TT series up at Great
Chalfield. Start time is 6-30pm as always, if possible be there shortly
before so that we can start promptly. Meeting point is the start/finish
on the main drag to through the estate from the Broughton Gifford
turning.

http://www.bikely.com/maps/bike-path/286279

As a cautionary note the weather tomorrow looks awful during the day. If
it rains like they've predicted it's unlikely that the course will be
rideable/safe for us to burn around at high speed. We rode twice in the
pouring rain last year and there was a lot of surface water through the
bottom section and plenty of mud/stones. I will make a decision tomorrow
so if you're intending to ride please check you email before you ride up
to the course just to make sure. We'll see how it goes. If you can't
check your mail beforehand then give me a call on 07919 833601.

Cheers,

Laurie Chalk
Business Improvement Project Manager

SunChemical Ltd
Midsomer Norton Site
Norton Hill
Bath BA3 4RT

Mobile: +44 7748 335810
Office: +44 1761 408588
Fax: +44 1761 408628
Email: laurie.chalk at sunchemical.com
<mailto:laurie.chalk at sunchemical.com>
Web: www.sunchemical.com <http://www.sunchemical.com/>

working for you

Registered in England No. 2647054. Registered Office: 3 High View Road,
South Normanton, Derbyshire, DE55 2DT, UK. VAT Registration Number:
GB216018402.

This message may contain confidential, proprietary or legally privileged information and is
intended only for the use of the addressee named above.  No confidentiality or privilege is
waived or lost by any error in transmission.  If you are not the intended recipient of this
message you are hereby notified that you must not use, disseminate, copy it in any form or
take any action in reliance on it.