[VC Walcot] Remaining Kit Orders & Spares

Chalk, Laurie Laurie.Chalk at sunchemical.com
Thu Jul 2 06:08:53 EDT 2009

Tonight is fine with me otherwise I can probably drop off tomorrow on my
way home from work. I usually work from home on Friday pm and pass your
place after picking my son up from nursery. If I don't see you you'll
need to put a cheque in the post for the balance asap. There's a slip in
the bag with the amount to pay.

Let me know either way.

Laurie Chalk
Business Improvement Project Manager
SunChemical Ltd.
Midsomer Norton Site
Norton Hill
Bath BA3 4RT
Mobile: +44 7748 335810
Office: +44 1761 408588
Fax: +44 1761 408628
laurie.chalk at sunchemical.com
www.sunchemical.com <http://www.sunchemical.com/>
Registered in England No. 2647054. Registered Office: 3 High View Road,
South Normanton, Derbyshire, DE55 2DT, UK. VAT Registration Number:
GB216018402.