[VC Walcot] Order- VAT

Michelle Murray shellymurray76 at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Dec 9 09:26:55 EST 2009

Hi guys

For all of you that ordered items, VAT was added onto your price at 15%. On January 1st VAT is going back up to 17.5% so if you do not wish to pay the 2.5% extra can you send the rest of your money to us by the 18th Dec otherwish I will email you when order arrives with final amount owed.

Sorry about the extra charge but Kalas have just informed me.

Regards

Michelle
PS Paul Kemmery can you send me an email or let me have a contact number as I need to check something with you ref the order thanks