[VC Walcot] Final Round of Club TT Series

Chalk, Laurie Laurie.Chalk at sunchemical.com
Wed Aug 26 06:34:17 EDT 2009

Hi All,

This evening is the last round of the club's TT series. Once again the
'Weather Gods' haven't blessed us but we've had less rain than predicted
so far today so I see no reason to cancel like last month. I will be
time keeper and will be up at the start/finish line shortly before
6-30pm regardless of the weather. If you want to ride I will be there!
If it stays dry I will cycle up and do a lap to check the course so I
can get an indication of what to expect on your laps. If it's raining,
I'll be in the car but will still do a lap to check conditions.

Barry has already won the series and retained the much coveted 'White'
club jersey but 2nd/3rd/4th places are still up for grabs. I will bring
along the current standings should anybody want to check how many points
they need etc.

It's likely to be a bit murky on our way back to Bath so be sure to
bring some form of lighting to keep yourself visible.

See you all later.

Laurie Chalk
Business Improvement Project Manager

SunChemical Ltd
Midsomer Norton Site
Norton Hill
Bath BA3 4RT

Mobile: +44 7748 335810
Office: +44 1761 408588
Fax: +44 1761 408628
Email: laurie.chalk at sunchemical.com
<mailto:laurie.chalk at sunchemical.com>
Web: www.sunchemical.com <http://www.sunchemical.com/>

working for you

Registered in England No. 2647054. Registered Office: 3 High View Road,
South Normanton, Derbyshire, DE55 2DT, UK. VAT Registration Number:
GB216018402.

This message may contain confidential, proprietary or legally privileged information and is
intended only for the use of the addressee named above.  No confidentiality or privilege is
waived or lost by any error in transmission.  If you are not the intended recipient of this
message you are hereby notified that you must not use, disseminate, copy it in any form or
take any action in reliance on it.