BathMTB: Re: Mtb rides

Andy Stewart analogueandy at yahoo.co.uk
Sun Oct 11 16:53:40 EDT 2015

Hi Chloe,
Yes, but not I'm not riding with them at the moment..
And the day and time has changed.. They now meet on a Thursday, mostly at 7pm. There's a Facebook page 'Bath MTB' if you're on Facebook request to join it and I'll add you.. Plus there's an email list too (which I've cc'd)
What kind of riding do you do? The Thursday night ride is normally XC, about 2 1/2 hours - 25-30km. I don't know how much you've found around Bath but there's lots out there if you know where to find it ;-)
Andy