BathMTB: Re: Evening Week Day Rides

Andy Stewart analogueandy at yahoo.co.uk
Sun May 31 11:40:39 EDT 2015

Hi Nicolette,
We've just moved to Thursdays. We meet at 7.15 now, normally on what was the gravel island in Widcombe opposite the footbridge across the river behind the railway station.. the issue at the moment is the roadworks there.
I'm hoping to be out this week, let us know if you might be out and text or ring me if you can't see us: 07415 607 634
We ride for about 2-1/2 hours so you'll need lights - and we sometimes stop at a pub at the end so you'll need some cash too - otherwise just an off-road capable bike and a spare tube and a bottle..
The pace is 'social' ie we wait often to re-group and chat :-)
Hope to see you out sometime,
All the best,
Andy Stewart