BathMTB: Cyclo-cross on Sunday!

Andy Stewart analogueandy at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Nov 14 11:13:00 EST 2013

Hi All,

Not been riding anywhere near enough recently and one of the (many) reasons is:

This Sunday - Winter Cyclocross at Odd Down.

Dave is planning to ride (hopefully Tav too?).

If anyone else fancies coming along to ride, and/or help me set the course up or marshal that would be great (plus I'm desperate!).

It took me nearly the whole day in the summer! The course needs to be open by 10am for practice and I'm planning to get there at 8am so need more help! (I've got 4 or 5 others too hopefully).

Seniors race is at 11:45, 1 hr plus a lap. Great course for MTB or 'cross. (MTBs quicker in the woods, cross quicker on the circuit).

Doug from Bath Uni CC shot this video of the summer race:

http://vimeo.com/69225473

Hopefully be out next Wednesday!

Cheers

Andy