BathMTB: Out tonight?

BOYD Kevin Kevin.Boyd at uk.thalesgroup.com
Wed Jan 16 04:06:43 EST 2013

If I can get through the day without stress induced exhaustion I hope to be out. As it's so cold and icy I thought it may actually be a little safer and more interesting doing a bit of off roading today. Assuming Steve and Andy will be out how about a loop round Box plenty of off road but nothing likely to cause any upsets as people can descend as slow as they wish.

Kevin

Kevin Boyd
Information and Cyber Security IA Consultant