BathMTB: Ride Report - 2nd January 2013 and Sat Ride (Tomorrow) and (Another) HONC reminder..

Justin Woods justinwoods29 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 8 10:09:31 EST 2013

Andy

Welcome back!

Great news your finaly out, just a shame there was no welcoming party. I'm
very much looking forward to riding a little more over the next few months
too. I think we have a lanes ride planned for this Wed night but I can't
make 9 at Cadance bit I might make the coffee shop after. Also thanks again
for persisting with he Honc entry i'll get the cash to you if I see you on
Saturday.