BathMTB: 2013 Riding

BOYD Kevin Kevin.Boyd at uk.thalesgroup.com
Wed Jan 2 04:33:25 EST 2013

Happy 2013 all, hope you all got some riding in over the Christmas period and some of you managed the SPAM. Sorry to say I will not be out in Bath today, I've got a 5am start in the morning so I intend to get out on my own for a spin a little earlier than 6.30. Hopefully try and get back to some normality next Wednesday. For those of you with worries about off roading it would be good to get in some lanes rides, as lets face it off roading will be tricky for a few weeks yet due to all the rain we've had. Hopefully see some of you next week.

Kevin