BathMTB: RE: Wed ride and Weekend Ride on the Long Mynd..

Justin Woods justinwoods29 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 20 09:21:56 EST 2013

Hey Andy

I still owe you for my honc tickets! Sorry to here you are having to go
through so much at work that must be unbelievably tough. I hope you get
through it ok. I would defo be up for that weekender and any charity rides
also any ideas on dates? Btw Kev, Dave Steve are hoping to make Saturday
morning road rides more of a permanent thing would you be game?

Justin