BathMTB: FW: forks service

kevin boyd kaboyd at hotmail.com
Mon May 28 16:37:45 EDT 2012

Will

Rich gets his done at ZeroG in Bristol and following his recommendation so did I, however they actually damaged my fork while it was in their shop. This led to some hassles and no bike for almost 8 weeks as they sorted the problem out. They actually gave my the fork back hoping I would not notice. If I were you I would use the Pace factory service which is still offered, I wish I had done so in the first place.

Kevin