BathMTB: More Crap News

Andy Stewart analogueandy at yahoo.co.uk
Sun May 20 15:34:27 EDT 2012

Ouch! Thoughts are with you Steve :-(

________________________________
From: Justin Woods <justinwoods29 at gmail.com>
To: bathmtb at mtb-oz.com
Sent: Sunday, 20 May 2012, 20:14
Subject: BathMTB: More Crap News

Hi All

Big crash on the Saturday morning 'chain gang' ride, Steve Gallagher broke his left wrist and another guy Neil (I think) had a bad shoulder injury not sure if that's broken too. I saw it happen from about 100m behind as I'd just been dropped, apparently someone signalled to drop back from the front of the chain and clipped the wheel of the man behind sending everyone flying. According to Steve he had time to think "can I jump this? But hang on my rear wheel is already off the ground......this is going to hurt".

Steve hope your surgery went OK today and your not hanging around in hospital to long! Also keep us posted on your progress.

Justin