BathMTB: Andy

kevin boyd kaboyd at hotmail.com
Sat Mar 31 17:19:14 EDT 2012

All

I spoke with Andy's wife earlier, pretty much as Justin said. Thankfully there are no issues with his back other than the pain. Katrina said he needs surgery on his jaw to plate it. He's also lost a couple of teeth. All in all sounds pretty bad and needless to say Andy will not be back on a bike for some months.

Hopefully we can go visit the big lug as soon as he is a we bit better, Katrina said he was feeling pretty low.

Kevin