BathMTB: how low can it go ?

Aileen Anderson aileenandersonh2o at googlemail.com
Thu Mar 15 05:04:20 EDT 2012

Thanks, chaps for always giving me the silver lining of being back home and
dealing with admin, slow internet and general African chaos. At least the
sun is warmer down here.

Ive been sick for the last week but I just discovered that there is a weekly
night right on a Wednesday that I will be joining from next week. Yippy..Wed
night rides are backJ

Aileen Anderson

Independent Consultant

MSc Public Management (LSE)