BathMTB: It's Wednesday - Fancy a pint at The Packhorse?

Boyd, Kevin Kevin.Boyd at uk.thalesgroup.com
Wed Mar 7 05:49:25 EST 2012

Hoping to be there, as for the packhorse, he only gave us the food because
the dog was not stupid enough to eat the food he had pi$$ed over. Frankly if
there's free food I'll eat it.

Is it a 'cheesy easy ride today' be nice to actually get a drink in for a
change?

Kevin

Kevin Boyd

Information and Cyber Security Engineer