BathMTB: From Andy Stewart

Andy Stewart analogueandy at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Jun 19 06:34:30 EDT 2012

Dear All,

Apologies first for the 'carpet bomb' email!

I owe you all a promise of something, a "thank-you", an update, a reply, an email, a phone call or message for some reason.

I've been trying to keep on top of things but I'm not having much success at the moment. Making progress still, but 'up and down'. Was feeling like I'd turned a corner but have gone backwards recently. A combination of lots of things I guess. Nearly 12 weeks now, still not back on the bike (or able to drive) which was a goal I'd set. Yes, I know, I could be (much) worse and I need to be patient.

Still waiting for the results of the MRI I had on 9 June, hopefully this week.

There's lots happening at the moment - last weekend, this weekend and next few weeks - you'll hopefully know what I mean if that applies to you! I really hope it went well or goes well and if I was meant to be there sorry if I wasn't or won't be. Next time!

Will try to get 'back on top of things', soon hopefully. Thanks for everything.

All the best,

Andy