BathMTB: New Arrival

Will Miller willpmiller at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 24 06:38:36 EDT 2012

Many congratulations Justin & Kate and of course welcome to the world Violet! Feeding can be a difficult thing to get established, Eden (daughter no 2) is now 3 months but still refusing to take a bottle!

Hope everyone is still making it out Wednesday nights? I did bump into Andy in Cadence last week, he was on his way to physio and still looked stiff although was planning to get to the Champs Elysee over the weekend (a present from Karina I think)

Well done Wiggo!

Will