BathMTB: New Arrival

Chris Fice chris_fice at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 16 08:27:59 EDT 2012

Hi Justin,

Congratulations! Really pleased to hear your great news.

A quick update for you all from Aus.

All the bikes returned safely and have been getting plenty of use. There's a much bigger focus on racing rather than social riding so I've done quite a few races since I got back. Competing in C grade I've even managed a couple of wins - I think B grade is beckoning! Clearly the riding we did around Bath has kept me pretty fit :)

Work wise I've managed to get a couple of contracts already so I'm off to a flying start with my business.

Overall it's pretty good to be home but I do miss the Wednesday night ride.

Justin, I'll eat the corks round my hat if you make it out for a ride on Wednesday!

Cheers,
Chris

Sent from my iPhone
+61 450 650300