BathMTB: Exmoor Weekend :-) ... and Pipehouse "Improved" :-(

DES ESCIT-SSS AS (Stewart, Andrew C1) DESESCIT-SSSAS at mod.uk
Mon Jan 30 12:12:13 EST 2012

Spent the weekend on Exmoor - walking, not mountain biking but checking
out mountain bikeable trails :-)

Stayed in a youth hostel (bunk house) tucked away at the end of a track
in the woods with trails literally on the doorstep

http://www.yha.org.uk/find-accommodation/south-west-england/hostels/mine
head/index.aspx?hostelid=000173

Cook your own food or eat in and pub within walking distance.

So who'd be up for a weekend away? Travel Friday night. Full days riding
on the Sat. Pub Sat night and travel home Sunday.

(It's about 2 hours from Bath).

Some time in May?

Whilst I'm on I've been told that Pipehouse has been "improved' - tonnes
of aggregate dumped on it and levelled apparently. We'll head that way
on Wednesday to see how bad it is :-(

Andy