BathMTB: RR 25.1.12

DES ESCIT-SSS AS (Stewart, Andrew C1) DESESCIT-SSSAS at mod.uk
Thu Jan 26 08:01:04 EST 2012

Aileen was joined by Andy, Kevin, Dave, Henry, Chris and Justin,  and
yes she was right to dread the mud (or was it a pointy stick?)

Did the route we'd planned (except we missed out the quarry) and yes it
was muddy in places... ok almost everywhere!

Got to the Uni and Henry had a flat... or was that two flats?? (His
spare was holled) .

Then Aileen caught a stick in her (XTR) rear mech breaking the expensive
carbon cage! Ouch!

A couple of bits we'd not done with Chris before anyway (we also did the
path alongside the river from Batheaston, went over the toll bridge and
back into town along the canal for a change).

A short 23-ish km. Back to the Pig by just after 9.

O/O

Andy