E: BathMTB: Weekend Rides

Boyd, Kevin Kevin.Boyd at uk.thalesgroup.com
Tue Jan 3 08:13:48 EST 2012

Well the Mendips usually takes a few months to dry out. So I would say March
or April.

Am also happy to take people on a ride over the Deverills....it's nothing
epic but it's local and except for Andy I do not think any one else has
ridden over there. Also it's another map free ride which is nice.

Kevin

Kevin Boyd

Information and Cyber Security Engineer

Mobile +44 (0)7891 602084