BathMTB: SPAM Winter Challenge and Wed night

dan watling sk8erdj50 at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 17 08:38:10 EST 2012

Hi Justin,

I am 99% sure I'll be out Wed night. I have only made it out once since it was just you and I many week ago due to being ill all the time! I am up for a "proper" ride if that suits everyone rather than a lanes ride but will go along with anything :)

What distance do most plan to do for the SPAM Winter challenge? I'm torn between 35 and 50 after far too many weeks off the bike. Could potentially be interested in a lift...

Many thanks, Daniel