BathMTB: Andy

T Solon tjsolon1 at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 4 14:36:34 EDT 2012

Lads,

Spoke with Andy this evening - he is home and on the mend.
Considering the obvious pain and discomfort from the plethora of injuries he
seems in decent spirits,
although still suffering some amnesia and confusion resulting from the
concussion.

He has several follow on checkups to come on spine and wrist (and other
parts?).
Despite the jaw and mouth injuries, he's talking (gently) and eating small
amounts v slowly.

I think he's most pissed off that the paramedics cut off all his bike kit
and lost other bits!!!
All in all it appears that he was VERY lucky not to have done more damage,
esp to his spine.

Here's to a full and speedy recovery...
/T