BathMTB: Curry / Awards / Alley Cat Report

Boyd, Kevin Kevin.Boyd at uk.thalesgroup.com
Thu Dec 8 11:07:23 EST 2011

Yes indeed massive amounts of fun and giggles.

Alas no me either next week, I will be visiting the folks and doing my
annual two rivers and a sea ride; a full loop of the Wirral peninsula taking
in the River Mersey, Irish Sea and River Dee.....40 miles of very
picturesque and very, very flat lanes and road. Am missing those hills
already.

Hope all you boys and girls are on Santa's good list.

Hopefully see you all 21st

Kevin

Kevin Boyd

Information and Cyber Security Engineer