BathMTB: Christmas curry

DES ESCIT-SSS AS (Stewart, Andrew C1) DESESCIT-SSSAS at mod.uk
Tue Dec 6 07:09:18 EST 2011

Ok, I've booked a table for 10-12 in the Jamuna on the basis that got
more votes than the others.

http://www.jamuna-cuisine.com/

Meet there at 7pm

Awards / Prizes.

If you can be bothered, think of a category / nominations / winner /
prize and bring it along.

I'm doing 'Best Crash' and might do a couple of others.

Beers afterwards in The Raven

Several people aren't on this email list yet so spread the word (I'll
put something on Facebook later too).

Andy